Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2021

Mommy-ism's

Things that I say, in the moment, that rhyme but I don't mean to do it on purpose.

Don’t make any excuses or tell any lies, just look Micah in the eyes and apologize. 

When you’re in someone's bubble, you’re going to get in trouble. 

Wash once for grime, wash twice for shine.

The playroom doesn't exist until you do your list (list: morning chores).

Let your yes be yes, let your no be no. Don't get mad at me when you say, "I don't know."

Everywhere I go, everyone I know. Everywhere I go, I see a friend, see a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenos Dias means good morning, buenos noches says goodnight. Hola, hola says hello and adios, goodbye, goodbye. Mi Familia is my family. Te Amo, I love you so. 

When you start saying "MY", playtime usually goes awry. 

Sip a hot drink and you may get a big stink.

You can cry, but you can't give up.

Praise and pray and you'll feel okay.

Saying, "It's not fair" will get you nowhere.

"Thirst for Jesus First."

Daddyism: "You need to always listen and obey, so that you don't lead anyone astray" (a prayer after reading Proverbs 10:17)

"Water is so important when you're sick. It gets you feeling better quick!"

When you're sharing space, bring your voice down to an appropriate place.

Being kind and polite is a great way to SHINE YOUR LIGHT!

"You need to understand, our furniture isn't your toy land."




No comments:

Post a Comment